fbpx

menu

A Rainy, Dog-Loving, Charleston, WV In-Home Session

1. Goodness, what a lovely sweet in-home session! Their dog is absolutely lovely and you’ve done a great job of capturing it in their home in Charleston. Great work!

2. Sarah Davis says:

Oh my goodness – this in-home session is just the sweetest thing. I love the moody light and their pupper. You photographed it beautifully – West Virginia is lucky to have you!

3. Oh em gee!!! I’m in love with this session, especially because of their fur baby!!!
    I just want to kiss on that furry face! Fur baby/dog in-home sessions are the best!

4. Sarah Davis says:

I love that they included their dog in this rainy in-home session! You are such a talented WV photographer. <3

5. Katherine says:

6. Magdalena Głowacka says:

What a cuteness! You probably started in Charleston the biggest new trend that will spread in all world of in home sessions with dog. I just love this idea!

7. Teresa Woodhull says:

In home sessions are the best! And that pup is so stinkin cute! Great job!

8. Aubrey Bahr says:

First off, what a cool way to meet this sweet couple! We have stayed at quite a few Airbnb’s and always have had a great experience. But can we talk about this dog totally rocking this in-home session! Seriously the cutest!

9. Just absolutely swooning over this Charleston in-home session! And that pupper is so adorable!!!

10. Lindsey Clawson says:

This has to be one of the coziest homes in Charleston! What a great place for an in-home session!

11. Nicole says:

Loving the heck out of this Charleston in-home session!! That dog is way too cute!

12. Sheen says:

Omg I am in love with this in-home session! Just so intimate! And that doggy is the cutest! Thank you for sharing!

13. I just love in home sessions and if they involve a puppy then even better! I love all the relaxed vibes of your work and I can’t wait to see what their day looks like!

14. Cassandra O. says:

These rainy in-home session vibes are amazing! Really like how relaxed and cozy they look! Love their little doggo too, what a fun way to celebrate!

15. Jennifer says:

I love in-home sessions! Especially when they have cute doggos and captured snuggling inside, hiding from Wedt Virginia winters! My husband and I did an in-home session in our first, tiny condo with our dog and I love looking at those photos!

16. I love this West Virginia home session! I love seeing how people decorate their homes and see how their space reflects them as a person. Gorgeous session!